January 5, 2013
Happy New Year to everyone! I have heard from quite a few of you about your New Year's resolutions for fabulous health in 2013. We are almost through the first week of the year - have you written down your goals yet?
If you follow these goal-setting rules, you are more likely to reach your goals:
Dr. Denette King
- Write them down on paper
- Goals should be attainable. Having a weight loss goal of losing 5 lbs per month for the next 6 months is attainable, whereas losing 20 lbs per month for 6 months is unrealistic. Starting back to the gym and choosing to do 3 classes per week to start is wonderful, but expecting yourself to spend 3 hours/ 7 days per week at the gym is unrealistic.
- Goals should be measurable. It is really easy to say, "I will lose weight and get in shape this year," but it would be better to write down that you will lose 25 lbs, 10% body fat, and exercise for 30 minutes cardio and 10 minutes strength training for 6 days each week.
- Goals should be specific. The example in #3 above is specific, but you could break it down even more: I will weigh 199 lbs by the end of February, 192 lbs by the end of March, 187 lbs by the end of April, etc. Goals that are specific and are broken down into smaller portions appear much easier to attain and will help you mentally and physically to achieve them. You can get even more specific by writing down what behaviors will help you to attain your goals - specific times/ classes at the gym, what changes you will be making in your nutrition, how much sleep you will be getting, etc.
- Goals should mention time. When will you achieve each goal and each milestone within that goal. By setting reasonable dates of achievement, you are much more likely to keep on track.
- Know when you need help and ask for it. Our staff at Body Renew can help you with all aspects of making and reaching your health goals. We can help you set realistic goals, figure out what exercise would be best for you, what to eat for breakfast, what to eat right after your workouts, what weight loss program would be best for you, or what nutritional supplements may help you reach your goals.
August 21, 2012
The kids are going back to school . . . are you ready to lose weight so you will look fabulous in your holiday dress up clothes? Yes, the holidays will be here before you know it. Are you traveling to visit relatives and friends and want to impress them? Give us a call today and look great soon.
Our new office is looking great. If you are a current or past client of Body Renew and haven't been to the new clinic, give us a call and we'll set you up for a FREE weigh-in visit. As always, you can choose to get one of the wonderful IM nutrient injections (Fat Burners) when you come in. And as a reminder, once you are a Body Renew client, you have access to FREE weigh-ins and vitals (blood pressure, pulse, weight) for as long as you'd like. Even if you haven't been in for a year, that is fine too - we look forward to seeing you again.
June 20, 2012
NOTE TO YOUR HCG DIET/ AZ DESERT WELLNESS PATIENTS: As many of you know, the owners of the clinic closed the doors without notice to patients or employees in early November 2011. Dr. Denette King has been working with patients to make sure their weight loss needs are met. If you have done hCG in the past with either Your hCG Diet or AZ Desert Wellness, we would love to hear from you.
We are in our NEW LOCATION! Our new office is bigger and will allow us to provide more great services. Many of you have asked for an hCG product store and now we have one. Over the next few weeks, we will be stocking the store with the products you have requested. If you have any requests, please let us know. We are so excited for all of you to see our new space and will be scheduling an open house in the next couple of months.
Our on-line shopping cart is still in the process and there will be an announcement on the website and via email when it is up and running. If you would like to be added to our email list in order to receive our specials, newsletters and announcement, please send us an email by clicking here.
hCG Lose it Fast!
This is our most popular program!
You will see fast and fabulous results with the hCG program. To find out more Click Here.
Let yourself enjoy the feeling of being lighter and fitting into your "skinny" clothes. With our weight loss programs, whether you choose the hCG Lose it Fast! program or one of our other programs, you will achieve your goals and have fun as the new you.
YOU CAN LOSE WEIGHT
AND KEEP IT OFF!
Our most popular intramuscular (IM) nutrient injections are the B Crazy Fat Burner and the Fat Blaster with Energy Boost. We also offer B12 shots. Nutrient injections are a great way to get some added boosts to your weight loss success. Check them all out by clicking here.
Body Renew offers weight loss programs for the entire Phoenix area - Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Phoenix, Scottsdale and other cities. We also have patients who travel from Tucson, Flagstaff and other Arizona cities.
You will find that our medical hCG programs are affordable and that you receive amazing support from our physician and staff. In addition to the hCG diet program, we offer 2 month weight loss programs where you can receive appetite suppressants (prescription phentermine or all-natural supplements) and diet and exercise instruction. As always, you can come into the office for FREE weekly weigh-ins for as long as you would like - even when you have completed your program. B12 injections and other nutrient injections are available to all of our patients who come in for weekly weigh-ins.
Other services to help you reach your weight loss goals: laboratory work drawn right in our office, food allergy testing, diet and exercise counseling. We will be adding other services by the end of 2012.