January 4, 2014
It is January again - hard to believe that 2014 is already here. Happy New Year to everyone! How are you doing with your health and fitness? Were you successful in 2013 with your weight loss goals? If not, don't worry - this year has just begun and I am here to help you. I posted about goals last year and it still rings true for today, so I will keep the suggestions posted below.
NEW ADDRESS: Starting the week of January 6th, you will be coming to a great new clinic location. The address is listed at the bottom of the page. I am looking forward to seeing all of you soon.
If you follow these goal-setting rules, you are more likely to reach your goals:
Dr. Denette King
- Write them down on paper
- Goals should be attainable. Having a weight loss goal of losing 5 lbs per month for the next 6 months is attainable, whereas losing 20 lbs per month for 6 months is unrealistic. Starting back to the gym and choosing to do 3 classes per week to start is wonderful, but expecting yourself to spend 3 hours/ 7 days per week at the gym is unrealistic.
- Goals should be measurable. It is really easy to say, "I will lose weight and get in shape this year," but it would be better to write down that you will lose 25 lbs, 10% body fat, and exercise for 30 minutes cardio and 10 minutes strength training for 6 days each week.
- Goals should be specific. The example in #3 above is specific, but you could break it down even more: I will weigh 199 lbs by the end of February, 192 lbs by the end of March, 187 lbs by the end of April, etc. Goals that are specific and are broken down into smaller portions appear much easier to attain and will help you mentally and physically to achieve them. You can get even more specific by writing down what behaviors will help you to attain your goals - specific times/ classes at the gym, what changes you will be making in your nutrition, how much sleep you will be getting, etc.
- Goals should mention time. When will you achieve each goal and each milestone within that goal. By setting reasonable dates of achievement, you are much more likely to keep on track.
- Know when you need help and ask for it. Body Renew can help you with all aspects of making and reaching your health goals. We can help you set realistic goals, figure out what exercise would be best for you, what to eat for breakfast, what to eat right after your workouts, what weight loss program would be best for you, or what nutritional supplements may help you reach your goals.
Body Renew is all about getting and staying healthy and fit.
NOTE TO YOUR HCG DIET/ AZ DESERT WELLNESS PATIENTS: As many of you know, the owners of the clinic closed the doors without notice to patients or employees in early November 2011. Dr. Denette King has been working with patients to make sure their weight loss needs are met. If you have done hCG in the past with either Your hCG Diet or AZ Desert Wellness, we would love to hear from you.
Are you full of energy and love to be active or do you feel sluggish, fat and tired? Each of us deserves to feel vibrant and have the energy to enjoy our family and friends. If you don't feel well because of you weight or you are looking to drop some weight before a big event, then Body Renew is the right place for you.
There is a lot of helpful information on my website about the programs offered; however, you are a unique individual and may feel as though a specific program doesn't work for you. That is o.k.! All programs can be individualized to fit your needs.
Weight loss is so much more than losing weight. Many of you have health challenges, such as high blood pressure, hypothyroidism, pre-diabetes or diabetes, arthritis and other joint problems, hormone imbalances, food allergies, digestive disorders, etc. All of these issues will be considered during your weight loss and fitness programs. Lab draws and analysis are available to each of you as needed.
You want to be healthy, slim and fit. I get it and I will help you get there. Give me a call, send a text or an email and get started this week.
The nutrient intramuscular injections are available to everyone. You do not need to be in a weight loss program to receive these. It is easy to get started so call today.
hCG Lose it Fast!
This is our most popular program!
You will see fast and fabulous results with the hCG program. To find out more Click Here.
Let yourself enjoy the feeling of being lighter and fitting into your "skinny" clothes. With our weight loss programs, whether you choose the hCG Lose it Fast! program or one of our other programs, you will achieve your goals and have fun as the new you.
YOU CAN LOSE WEIGHT
AND KEEP IT OFF!
Our most popular intramuscular (IM) nutrient injections are the B Crazy Fat Burner and the Fat Blaster with Energy Boost. We also offer B12 shots. Nutrient injections are a great way to get some added boosts to your weight loss success. Check them all out by clicking here.
Body Renew offers weight loss programs for the entire Phoenix area - Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Phoenix, Scottsdale and other cities. We also have patients who travel from Tucson, Flagstaff and other Arizona cities.
You will find that our medical hCG programs are affordable and that you receive amazing support from our physician. In addition to the hCG diet program, we offer 2 month weight loss programs where you can receive appetite suppressants (prescription phentermine or all-natural supplements) and diet and exercise instruction. As always, you can come into the office for FREE weekly weigh-ins for as long as you would like - even when you have completed your program. B12 injections and other nutrient injections are available to all of our patients who come in for weekly weigh-ins.